RESEARCH & DESIGN
We continuously research new innovative aerospace and formula materials and are always in contact with the latest Cycling innovations – sometimes being recognised as pioneers oursleves.
Our patented Aramid Honeycomb is used as the internal structural core due to it possessing tremendous compression strength. Honeycomb structures design is comparable to the natural beehive. The geometry of such structures varies significantly, however they all possess a layer of hollow cells between thin vertical walls. The cells are mainly hexagonal in shape or arranged in columns. Honeycombs are widely used in applications involving flat or slightly curved surfaces due to a high specific strength. Their strength serves as a primary reason for their widespread installation in the aerospace and formual 1 racing industry. J-emm is proud to esclusively use this material successfully in the production of Italian Bespoke cycles.
The Perfect combination between a rigid material (high modulus carbon) and a tough material like titanium. This new incredible material is called Carbo Titanio.
It consists of a set of carbon fibers, intertwined with thin filaments of Titanium, arranged radially or longitudinally, all incorporated into epoxy resin. The thin metallic filament inserted in the interweaving of the fibers makes the product unique in its kind.
To date there are no similar products on the cycling market
The choice of the noble Titanium is dictated in large part by its excellent resistance characteristics
CARBON 4X4 WITH TITANIUM WIRES: this titanium fiber is obtained from the high temperature casting of titanium and then combined with carbon. This Innovation permits to build frames with fundamental key characteristics;
a high level of rigidity, very important during sprinting.
The final result is an unique carbon fibre structure with incomparable mechanical characteristics. Italian Industrial Materials Excellence at the service of Jemm bespoke cycles.
100% CERTIFIED 'MADE IN ITALY'
- ISO 9001-2015 AP DESIGNS AND ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE ACQUIRED THE NEW ITALIAN QUALITY CONTROL CERTIFICATION PROVING THE COMPLETE ITALIAN PRODUCTION CHAIN – AUTHENTICATING THE FACT THAT THIS PRODUCT IS A ‘REAL ITALIAN PRODUCT’.
- ISO 4210-6 LABORATORY TEST
- ISO 4210-4.1 FRONTAL COLLISION CRASH TEST
- ISO 4210-4.2 DROP TEST
- ISO 4210-4.3 PEDAL FATIGUE TEST
- ISO 4210-4.4 HORIZONTAL FORCES TEST
- ISO 4210-4.5 VERTICAL FORCES TEST
- IT01 THE ONLY AUTHORIZED ITALIAN CERTIFICATION THAT AUTHENTICATES A GENUINE 100% MADE IN ITALY PRODUCT
- MALIGNANI UNIVERSITY EVERY NEW JEMM FRAME DESIGN IS SENT TO ITALY’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS DESIGN UNIVERISITY WHERE SEVERE TESTING IS UNDERTAKEN. WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT OUR FRAMES ARE FULLY CERTIFIED – PASSING EACH TEST WITH FLYING COLOURS
J-emm is always in the spotlight for its Italian cycling innovation and design. Enjoy the technical review of our FLEX mtb by BIKECHANNEL. If you are not to familiar with Italian, call us and we can explain every detail of this bespoke mountain bike… or even better why not fix up a test ride at our Factory.